Used Truck Salesperson - Truck Enterprises in Richmond, VA
We're growing and need a Sales Rep to join our Richmond, VA team! In this position, you will be responsible for selling our Used Truck Department inventory. Success in this position will require building relationships with new and existing customers, learning our product, and a strong desire to sell.
Truck Enterprises Inc. promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development. You will receive training from a seasoned group of experienced sales people and management, giving you an edge up! The well-known Kenworth truck brand is highly respected and has incredible resale value - making it easier to sell used vehicles. Because TEI is the largest dealer of Kenworth trucks in the mid-Atlantic, you will have the advantage of eight locations of excellent quality inventory to sell from. That means you won't lose a sale due to no in-house inventory!
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Superior compensation – six figure potential!
- Product Training
- Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
If you have the following, Truck Enterprises wants to hear from you:
- Self-motivation, and a dedication to the success of the entire dealership
- Experience in sales and customer service - asking for and closing the sale
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) or willing and able to obtain one
- Experience in truck sales, or demonstrated knowledge and ability in truck appraisal is a PLUS!
Don’t wait for this incredible opportunity to pass you by - Apply today!
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.