Truck Sales Representative Wanted - Hagerstown
If you love relationships and want to grow your career in sales, this job is great for you.
You will do great in this job if you can build strong relationships with new and existing customers. To do that we'll help you learn our product and cultivate a strong desire to sell.
You will be selling a prestigious brand with loyal customers. You can make great money and work on a team that will train and develop you into an industry leading sales rep. We promote a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork and customer service.
Both Kenworth and Volvo are powerful, aspirational brands and their customers are loyal. Because TEI is one of the largest truck dealers in the mid-Atlantic, you will have the advantage of eight locations of inventory to sell from. That means you won't lose a sale due to no in-house inventory.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- High earning potential
- Product Training: We'll teach you to communicate our product line in a clear and compelling way that makes you a better sales rep and creates loyal customers.
- Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
If you have the following, Truck Enterprises wants to hear from you:
- Self-motivation, and a dedication to the success of the entire dealership
- Experience in sales and customer service - asking for and closing the sale
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) or willing and able to obtain one
- Experience in truck sales, or demonstrated knowledge and ability in truck appraisal is a PLUS!
Let's work together!
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.