Truck Enterprises, Inc., a multi-location medium and heavy-duty Kenworth and Isuzu dealership group, is looking for an Inside Parts Counter Salesperson to join their Chesapeake, VA team. This is a very rewarding career where you will be excited about coming into work. You’ll be managing a key component of our business and for that you will be compensated.
It is time to work for an organization that values their employees. Your voice will be heard, and you will have the ability to influence changes and make a difference in a rapidly expanding company. Several of our employees have long tenure, so you can rest assured that you will have the chance to build a lasting career at Truck Enterprises and retire from this stable organization.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Truck Enterprises, Inc. promotes a progressive environment with an emphasis on teamwork, customer service, training and personal development.
- Stability – Company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence – Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you!
- Ability to work 2nd Shift, Monday – Friday 12:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Top dollar for qualified candidate
- Previous experience in automotive or heavy duty parts
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, enjoys serving customers and team members
- Strong computer skills
- Good driving record
- Paccar and Isuzu parts experience beneficial.
- Cummins experience beneficial.
Please click Apply or email your information to: SOliver@truckenterprises.com
Veterans encouraged to apply.
Truck Enterprises, Inc. is the leading heavy and medium duty truck dealership group in the Mid-Atlantic. With eight full-service facilities selling Kenworth and Isuzu trucks, plus providing parts and service for most makes and models, we are geared to do whatever our customers need - wherever they are. As a family-owned business, celebrating our 57th anniversary this year, we strive to continually raise the bar in all departments and by focusing on building meaningful and lasting relationships we’ve earned the trust of many customers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.