Outside Parts Salesperson - Truck Enterprises in Manassas, VA
If you love spending time with people and helping them grow their business, we want you to work for us. We need an Outside Parts Salesperson in Manassas.
We want you to grow professionally and personally and become connected with your community. We will help you sell commercial truck parts to customers throughout the Manassas and Northern Virginia area. You will do well in this job if you can build meaningful relationships with customers and win new customers. Also, learning our product and having a strong desire to sell will make you a top earner.
We love seeing our salespeople grow and meet their goals. We are committed to teamwork, customer service and your personal growth. You will be trained from a seasoned group of experienced sales people who will give you an unfair advantage. We sell Kenworth and Isuzu trucks and our brands are iconic and high-value trucks.
We are the largest dealer of Kenworth Trucks in the Mid-Atlantic and we have 8 locations for you to sell inventory from. We also have a parts warehouse close by so your customers will be amazed at how quickly you can get parts to them.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- High earning potential
- Product Training
- Benefits package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
If you have the following, Truck Enterprises wants to hear from you:
- Self-motivation, and a dedication to the success of the entire dealership
- Experience in sales and customer service - asking for and closing the sale
- Commercial driver’s license (CDL) or willing and able to obtain one
- Experience in truck sales, or demonstrated knowledge and ability in truck appraisal is a PLUS!
Come Grow With Us!
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.