Body Shop Technician Wanted in Richmond
The worst fear of most truck drivers is a wreck. But wrecks happen, and when they do we want to put them back together better than ever. To do that, we need skilled Body Shop Techs.
If you know how to put a truck back together, we want to hire you. We are looking for Techs to work in Richmond.
Let's work together.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Pay
- Continued Training: We'll expand and elevate your skills, so together we can better serve our customers.
- Benefits Package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
If you have the following, Truck Enterprises wants to hear from you:
- Self-motivation and dedication to the success of the entire dealership
- Experience in body repair (minimum of 2 years)
- Demonstrated knowledge in body repair and refinishing
- Own basic body repair tools
Let's work together!
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.