Body Shop Technician Wanted
There is an art to building back a truck after a wrecked and you will do great in this job if can repair or refinish damaged vehicles.
Some benefits of this opportunity include:
- Competitive Pay
- Continued Training: We'll expand and elevate your skills, so together we can better serve our customers.
- Benefits Package – includes medical, dental, vision, Section 125 plan, flex-spending plan, group life and disability insurance, voluntary life insurance, holiday, vacation and personal leave pay, 401(k) plan with company matching contributions, and AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Stability – company is financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion
- History of Excellence – work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service
If you have the following, Truck Enterprises wants to hear from you:
- Self-motivation and dedication to the success of the entire dealership
- Experience in body repair (minimum of 2 years)
- Demonstrated knowledge in body repair and refinishing
- Own basic body repair tools
Let's work together!
An Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.